Most of our customers already have their data stored in the cloud. You can connect your cloud data to the Labelbox platform in one of two ways:
- Delegated Access: Keep your data in your preferred cloud storage solution and allow Labelbox read-only access to specific buckets.
- Signed URLs: Keep your data in your preferred cloud storage solution and connect each file to Labelbox via signed or public URLs.
Each asset (AKA cloud-hosted file) that you import to Labelbox will be assigned an internal Data Row. Each Data Row contains the following information:
- URL to your cloud-hosted file
- Media attributes (e.g., data type, size, etc.)
- Attachments (files that provide context for your labelers).
Once you have your data connected to the Labelbox platform, you can view, filter, and manage all of your data in Labelbox.
Updated 2 days ago