- Upload the labelbox-kots-release-general-stable.tar.gz via scp, rsync, or sftp to the target server.
- SSH into the target machine.
- Run the following commands to install kots airgap:
tar xvzf labelbox-kots-release-general-stable.tar.gz cat install.sh | sudo bash -s airgap
- Depending on your operating system, you may be prompted to enable or disable specific settings such as disabling SELinux. When prompted, select the required response (in the case of a prompt to disable SELinux, choose (Y)es) in order to continue the installation. This could take a few minutes as the kubernetes runtime is installed. When the installer is done, save the password displayed.
- In a supported browser (Chrome or Safari) visit the link for the kots admin-console UI https://<PUBLIC_IP>:8800
- A prompt will be displayed asking if you want to upload a certificate. Upload the appropriate certificate or skip and accept the self-signed cert (use your discretion)
- Select and Upload your license file.
- Select the labelbox-kots-.airgap to upload it through the browser. Wait until the upload completes depending on your upload bandwidth speed. KOTS will then run preflights.
- Continue the installation by clicking on continue. KOTS will then show you the Labelbox configuration page.
- Enter your primary resolved <YOURDOMAIN.COM> hostname.
- Add your PEM crt and key for *.<YOURDOMAIN.COM>.
Suggestion to change the Keycloak Password
The default username and password should be changed to something else. Please save this password as it will be needed to configure users of Labelbox
- All other defaults should be left as is.
- Select “Continue” at the bottom of the page. Wait approximately 45 minutes for the application to stabilize and show ready on the KOTS UI.
- Configure keycloak to your organization’s requirements.
- Login at
https://keycloak.<YOURDOMAIN.COM>with user(s) or default ‘lbadmin’ Labelbox app admin user configured in keycloak
Updated about 1 month ago
Did this page help you?