- Foundry is now available to all users. Foundry enables you to use foundational models to predict annotations for your data and to create model runs to compare and diagnose the behavior of different models against your data and requirements. To learn more, read our docs.
- In the Catalog, there is now an easy way to send predictions straight to Annotate. Once you’ve generated predictions with Foundry, you can send them to Annotate either as prelabels or as labels for human review, either as prelabels or as annotations associated with a specific labeling step. To learn more, read these docs.
- Catalog similarity search now works on up to 1 billion data rows at a time.
- We've updated our Create dataset workflow to highlight the following import options: Python SDK script, Cloud buckets integration, Data warehouse sync, or local file upload. Go to Catalog and select +New to see the new import flow.
- When you navigate to Model --> Create --> Experiment, the Experiment page now opens as expected.
- For ontologies containing required radio and/or checklist per message classifications, if a user attempts to remove the classification answer, they will be shown an error message and the classification value will be restored.
- In the Data Rows tab, if a user inserts a value for Media attribute --> Attribute value --> Duration, the filter will now be applied correctly and the correct results will be shown.
- Undo/redo behavior in the editor is limited to the current asset only.
- When an Issue has resolved status, the Resolve button now has “Reopen” text instead, as it reopens a resolved Issue.
The latest version of our Python SDK is v3.58.1. See our full changelog in Github for more details on what was added recently.
- Support to export all projects and all model runs to
- Update exports v2 notebook to include methods that return
ontology_idto the model app instantiation
- LLM data generation label types
run_foundry_appto support running model foundry apps
- Two methods for sending data rows to any workflow task in a project, that can also include predictions from a model run, or annotations from a different project
- Documentation index for identifiables
- Project.datasets and Datasets.projects methods as they have been deprecated
- Added note books for Human labeling(GT/MAL/MEA) + data generation (GT/MAL)
- Remove relationship annotations from text and conversational imports