- Video segmentation is now available in closed beta. To request access to this feature, sign up here.
- You can now hold shift+click to select data rows in the Catalog tab - allowing you to select data more quickly.
- You can now filter classifications and object subclassifications in the Catalog.
- Quickly find your projects using the new search functionality in the Projects tab.
- The annotation table is now sorted in descending order by count.
- You can now do the following in the Data Rows tab:
- Hide data rows from labelers (for sensitive data)
- Bulk approve or reject Data Rows from the table. This is especially useful when using the grid view.
- See status of Consensus Data Rows. You will see an “ongoing” status when there are labels submitted but not all labels have been submitted yet.
- Filter for nested answers
Our latest version of the Python SDK is v3.11.0. See our full changelog in Github for more details on what was added recently.
- Dataset.create_data_rows() now accepts an iterable of data row information instead of a list
- now only supports pdfs since that is what the editor requires
- There was a bug that could cause this to modify the project ontology
- Nested checklists can have extra brackets. This would cause the annotation type converter to break.
- DataRowMetadataSchema.id use DataRowMetadataSchema.uid instead
- ModelRun.delete_annotation_groups() use ModelRun.delete_model_run_data_rows() instead
- ModelRun.annotation_groups() use ModelRun.model_run_data_rows() instead
- AnnotationImport.wait_until_done() accepts a show_progress param. This is set to False by default.
- If enabled, a tqdm progress bar will indicate the import progress.
- This works for all classes that inherit from AnnotationImport: LabelImport, MALPredictionImport, MEAPredictionImport
- This is not support for BulkImportRequest (which will eventually be replaced by MALPredictionImport)
- Option.label and Option.value can now be set independently
- ClassificationAnswers now support a new keyframe field for videos.
- New LBV1Label.media_type field. This is a placeholder for future backend changes.