- You can now add your cloud-hosted data from Microsoft Azure to Labelbox via the IAM Delegated Access workflow.
- The new ontology manager is available to all EDU customers
- Batch queue mode (beta) is now available. You can use this feature to add individual Data Rows from the Catalog to a project’s labeling queue.
See the full changelog in Github for a running list of updates to our Python SDK.
We released v3.6.0 of our Python SDK. It includes the following updates:
- Bulk export metadata with DataRowMetadataOntology.bulk_export()
- Add docstring examples of annotation types and a few helper methods
- Update metadata notebook under examples/basics to include bulk_export.
- Allow color to be a single integer when constructing Mask objects
- Allow users to pass int arrays to RasterData and attempt coercion to uint8
- data_row.metadata was removed in favor of bulk exports.