- Annotations and predictions are now displayed in a consistent way across Model, Catalog, and Annotate. This recent improvement also fixes blurry annotations when you zoom in on data rows Catalog and Model.
- You can now preview annotations, predictions, and pre-labels on PDF data rows in the detailed view of Anntoate, Model, annotations, and Catalog. You can also zoom in on PDF assets in the detailed view.
- You can now preview conversational text data rows in the Catalog, Annotate, and Model products. Conversational text assets (as well as their annotations, predictions, and pre-labels) are visible in thumbnails and the detailed view.
- We are rolling out an improved data processing pipeline to increase the speed and scale of large data row imports. This has been rolled out to free customers only. Rollout to paid tiers to follow.
- We made some updates to our gallery views throughout the platform to enhance the experience of browsing text assets in Labelbox.
- Text thumbnails are full-width, making it easier to preview text data rows.
- In the display settings in Catalog, you can select “View text asset legends” to show the assets, annotations, predictions, and metadata in the thumbnail.
- Data row priority updates:
- There is a new column in the Data Rows tab that indicates the priority for each data row.
- After you send a batch of data rows to a labeling project, you can update the priority at the data row level from the Data Rows tab.
- You can also update the priority for all of the data rows in a submitted batch from the Data Rows tab.
- The new list view in Catalog allows you to see IDs, metadata, annotations, and predictions alongside the thumbnail.
The latest version of our Python SDK is v3.53.0. See our full changelog in Github for more details on what was added recently.
- Remove LPO deprecation warning and allow greater range of priority values
- Add an sdk method to get data row by global key
- Disallow invalid quality modes during
- Python 3.10 support
- Change return of
- Add new header to capture python version
- Updated examples to match latest updates to SDK