- Our main navigation panel has moved from the top to the left. Along with this release, we have revamped our notifications feature to be a full table rather than just a pop-down menu option. This shows more information about the long-running tasks such as imports and exports.
- Whenever you create an ontology, you will now be required to specify the media type that your ontology will be used for.
- Now when you set up an ontology, you will only be shown the annotation types that are supported for labeling the media type specified.
- If you are on an LBU-based plan, you can view your LBU usage in the workspace settings. The LBU usage tab breaks down your organization's LBU consumption by product (Annotate, Catalog, Model). To learn more about LBUs, visit this page.
- Global keys are now auto-cleared after deleting data rows. To learn more, visit our docs on global keys.
- Our conversational text editor is now available as GA. Model-assisted labeling is supported.
The latest version of our Python SDK is v3.36.1. See our full changelog in Github for more details on what was added recently.
confidenceis now optional for TextEntity
confidenceattribute is now supported for TextEntity and Line predictions
- Retry 520 errors when uploading files