- The new project tagging functionality helps you to organize your projects and retrieve them intuitively and efficiently.
- Project admins can now filter their exports to include the most relevant labels based on
createdAtdate. This is valuable if you have large projects that have 100,000+ labels and have struggled in the past to get exports in a short amount of time.
- Alternative layers are now fully supported with GeoTIFF/NITF/COG files in the Editor.
- Labels tab has been removed for all Free + EDU users. Please use the Data Rows tab instead.
- The Labels tab will be removed for Enterprise, Pro, and Starter customers on March 14, 2022.
- On March 31, 2022, you will no longer be able to add new Dropdown classifications to an ontology. This change applies to all customers.
Our latest version of the Python SDK is v3.15.0. See our full changelong in Github for more details on what was added recently.
- Extras folder which contains useful applications using the sdk
- Addition of ResourceTag at the Organization and Project level
- Updates to the example notebooks
- EPSGTransformer now properly transforms Polygon to Polygon
- VideoData string representation now properly shows VideoData
- Updated metrics for classifications to be per-answer
from_shapelymethod to create annotation types from Shapely objects
endfilter on the following methods
- Improved type hinting
- On March 31, 2022, the following functionalities will be removed:
- Ability to create the Dropdown Annotation Type
- Ability to upload new Dropdown classifications to an ontology via the SDK