- When you create a set of search filters in Catalog, the URL will update based on the search. This means you can easily share filtered view of Catalog with your team.
- In the editor, you can now use common undo & redo shortcuts when creating classifications. Visit this page to see a list of all available shortcuts.
- The natural language search filter in Catalog now supports text assets. This means you can describe the data you are looking for with words and Labelbox will surface the corresponding text assets in Catalog.
- Our new pricing model introduces three limits to the free and starter tiers: 30 users, 25 ontologies, 50 projects. Visit this page to view all platform limits.
The latest version of our Python SDK is v3.47.1. See our full changelog in Github for more details on what was added recently.
- Loading of the ndjson parser when optional [data] libraries (geojson etc.) are not installed
- Support for interpolated frames to export v2
- Removed ndjson library and replaced it with a custom ndjson parser
- Removed confidence scores in annotations - video notebook
- Removed raster seg masks from video prediction
- Added export v2 example
- Added SAM and Labelbox connector notebook