The Python SDK version for this on-prem release is v3.15.0. View our changelog in Github to learn more.
- Customers had issues upgrading to 3.1.0. The issue was due to 3 Replicated defects that have been addressed:
- Airgapped migration from docker to containerd fails
- Airgapped Kubernetes upgrade fails with image pull errors from kubeadm
- Docker to containerd migration fails and reverts back to docker if script fails after migration but before removal of docker
- The “Un-reviewed”, “Accepted”, and “Declined” data rows statistics links now work as expected.
- Video editor now shows the label object descriptors.
- Annotation relationships
- Video polygons
Updated 30 days ago
Did this page help you?