To view the results of a completed model run, use Catalog to filter your data on the model and the model run.
To do so:
- Select Catalog from the Labelbox app menu.
- From the Search your data menu, select Model.
From the Select a model menu, select the model used in the model run.
From the Find a model run menu, select the name of the model run you want to view.
Catalog now displays the data rows select for the model run.
You can now select individual data items to view predictions made during the model run.
When you do this, the Predictions panel displays the model run results.
You can also use Model to view the operation details of a model run.
To do so:
- Select Model from the Labelbox app menu.
- Select the model card for the model used in the model run.
- Select Runs to open the model runs tab and then select Model run details from the action menu
This displays the operational details of the model run:
- The status of the model run.
- The cost of the model run.
- The email address of the person who initiated the run.
- The execution time.
- The JSON details.
You can copy the details to the Clipboard or download them as a separate file.
Updated 2 months ago